1→ Find out if the person whose email you want to hack uses Google Chrome. If it is your own Gmail account, you can crack your own password using this method.
- In order to use this method, the user must have set up Google Chrome to automatically log in to a Gmail account. You will access saved data in the Chrome browser.
2→ Open Google Chrome.
3→ Type in “chrome://settings/” into the URL address bar. Choose “Show Advanced Settings.”
4→ Choose “Manage Saved Passwords” link under the “Passwords and Forms” section. Chrome will load the accounts on which you use saved passwords.
5→ Click on the “Show” button next to the blocked out password to see the password. Chrome will automatically put bullets in place of the letters or numbers until you ask to show the password.
Method 2 of 4: Using Phishing to Hack Gmail
1→ Find a computer which is not your primary computer. Downloading third-party software is risky, and it may corrupt your computer with malware.
- Use an old computer that is not used for work.
- You may also choose to use the Internet from a free Wi-Fi connection so that you are hacking Gmail from a different IP address.
2→ Identify the Google email addresses you want to hack.
3→ Download the Gmail Phishing program. Go to G-mail Phishing
4→ Extract the rar file 3 from the program. You will extract 3 files: gmail.html, log.txt and mail.php.
5→ Sign up for a free web hosting program, using a fake email account. Try a free web hosting program like drivehq.com or freewebhosting.net.
6→ Upload the gmail, log and mail files to your web hosting account.
7→ Create an HTML email that mimics the messages sent to Gmail users. It should redirect them to a fake website where you can gather data. There are several options:
- You can find a Google email message that alerts the address owner to security breaches.
- You can make the HTML email mimic the login page so the user attempts to login from the email.
- You can create another fictional email that invites the user to click on the email in order to log in.
- Keep in mind that phishing scams that use these methods are illegal and can result in fines and jail time.
8→ Include the 3 hosted files in your email and/or web page that mimics Gmail. They will gather data when the user clicks on the link to sign into Gmail.
9→ Wait for the user to click on the link and sign in using your website.
10→ Refresh your hosted files. Open the log.txt file. It should include the username and password for the email account.
Method 3 of 4: Using Password Reminder Script
1→ Go onto the computer of the person whose Gmail account you want to hack.
2→ Be reasonably sure that the person uses saved passwords and reminders to manage passwords.
- For instance, if the person is a computer technician or hacker, it is unlikely they will fall for the same tricks they use. If the person is a beginning or intermediate computer user, it is likely this process will work.
3→ Go to the Gmail login page. Wait for the program to load their email address. Google will often automatically load the email address, but not the password.
4→ Type the following script into the address bar (if copy and pasting from this page, remove the line breaks in a text editor first):
5→ Press “Enter.” Wait for the password to flash on the screen in a dialog box.
Method 4 of 4: Using Keylogging Software
1→ Log into the person’s computer whose email you would like to hack. You will need a half an hour or more of access with this method.
2→ Download a software program, which will capture every keystroke typed on the computer. A keylogging program will remember passwords and any other typed data.
- There are many of these keylogging programs available on the Internet. Spectorsoft.com is a recommended keylogging software program and sells for about $100.
- If properly downloaded it should operate undetected by the owner of the computer.
3→Set up the keylogging software so that it emails you when the computer has used Gmail. It is a good idea to use a newly created and anonymous email account.
4→ Access the resulting stored logs once you receive the email. The username and password can be discovered in these logs.
For More information: FACEBOOK or E-mail: PCSolution99@Live.com